Take Dartmouth Home
Visiting your home town? Take Dartmouth with you. Sign up to visit high schools in your area and share your college experience.
What is Take Dartmouth Home (TDH)?
It is a program that allows you to visit the high school you attended (or other high schools in your area) or community-based organizations and share your college experience and perspective with prospective applicants in your community. We are asking you to be an official representative of Dartmouth in your community. We will provide you with everything you need. Here is the simple guideline on how to use Take Dartmouth Home.
2020/2021 Update: Please note that all Take Dartmouth Home visits will be conducted virtually this year.
How to Take Dartmouth Home:
- Check in with our admissions office to see if we've recently visited your area. Even if we have, you should still visit, we just want you to be informed about Dartmouth's presence in your community.
- Contact your high school counselor to set up a visit time.
- Register with the Dartmouth Admissions Office after your school visit is confirmed (High School CEEB Lookup).
- Visit your high school and make a presentation, using materials we will supply.
- Submit a report on your TDH experience.