Feel like your application isn't telling the whole story?
You may choose to submit supplemental materials to give us a little more information about you or let us know of something important that you believe would strengthen your application.
Supplemental materials may include:
- Updates regarding
- Awards received
- Championships won
- Participation in an event
- Newspaper articles that feature you
You may submit supplemental material for your application via the methods described below. Please note we are unable to review lengthy submissions. Please do not submit full research papers or multiple pages of awards and certificates; instead, consider submitting single page research abstracts and/or summaries of your awards and recognitions.
How to Submit Supplemental Materials
For information about submitting an Art Supplement page.
For all other types of supplemental materials:
- Upload: Upload documents directly to your application via our applicant portal. Information about the portal is sent to all applicants via email. It is the fastest means by which to add new information to your application.
- Email: You may email material to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow ten business days for emailed information to be recorded as received by Dartmouth.
- Fax: You may fax material to +1-603-646-1216. Please allow ten business days for faxed information to be recorded as received by Dartmouth.
- Paper Mail: You may send material to Dartmouth College, Office of Undergraduate Admissions, 6016 McNutt Hall, Hanover, NH, 03755, USA. Please allow ten business days from the date of postal receipt for mailed information to be recorded as received by Dartmouth.