I made a mistake on my application. Can the Admissions Office make a correction to my submitted Common App?

Application Process

Once you have submitted your application it is not possible to make changes or corrections to the application. If you'd like to submit a corrected entry (such as an essay or activities list) or explain what the mistake was, you may do so by uploading additional materials via your portal. You can also edit your mailing address and email address, change your password, contact us, and withdraw your application via your portal.