Directions & Lodging
Getting to Campus
Planes, trains, cars, and buses. You can get here from there. Most of our information sessions/campus tours start from the Admissions Office at McNutt Hall, right on the Dartmouth Green.
- Google Maps: Dartmouth and the Upper Valley
- Mobile Map: Navigate Dartmouth with this comprehensive, searchable map, optimized for use on internet-enabled mobile devices.
- Printable Campus Map (11" x 17" PDF)
Driving and Parking
Dropping off at Admissions
Admissions Office, McNutt Hall: 10 North Main Street, Hanover, NH 03755
Parking for Admissions/Dartmouth Campus
Please plan to park in Dewey Lot and enjoy a 15 minute walk to the Admissions Office. The map below indicates exactly where in Dewey Lot to park and the suggested walking path to McNutt Hall.
For students traveling alone, we suggest flying into Boston Logan airport and taking the Dartmouth Coach from the airport to the Dartmouth Campus (the Hanover stop).
Manchester-Boston Regional Airport (MHT) is 90 minutes south of Hanover. There is Greyhound bus service to nearby White River Junction, Vermont from Manchester Airport three times daily.
Lebanon (N.H.) Municipal Airport (LEB), 10 miles from campus, is served by daily commuter flights to Boston and New York. General aviation service is also available.
Amtrak's "Vermonter" service from Washington and New York arrives daily in nearby White River Junction, Vermont.
- Dartmouth Coach (800) 637-0123 offers daily service between the Dartmouth campus, Boston's South Station, and Logan Airport (BOS). Roundtrip service leaves Hanover every two hours, at least 6 times each day. Dartmouth Coach also offers daily service between Hanover and New York City. The coach stop is on the south side of the Green.
- Greyhound bus service (800) 231-2222 from across the region arriving daily in White River Junction, Vermont, with connections to the Dartmouth campus.
On campus or nearby. We can help you find accommodations for individuals, families, or groups.
Since the Inn is often full, you can try our hotel booking engine, which lists other local accommodations by proximity to the College. Many offer discounts if you mention you're visiting Dartmouth.
Staying in a Residence Hall
The Admissions Office does not facilitate overnight visits for prospective students. If you have a friend on campus who has invited you to stay in their dorm, you are welcome to do that. Admitted students will be given opportunities to stay overnight in a dorm during the month of April.