What can I do if I'm not happy with my financial aid award?

General Financial Aid

Tell us! You should submit a Request for Financial Aid Review, (also included with the award letter), to the Financial Aid Office as soon as possible. More information from you or your family, including copies of better financial aid from other schools, may result in award adjustments consistent with an equitable treatment of all our students. The Financial Aid Office can also advise families about loan options and monthly payment plans.