How do I apply for financial aid?

General Financial Aid
  • US Citizens and Permanent Residents apply for financial aid by completing the FAFSA and CSS Profile and by submitting federal tax returns via Institutional Documentation Service (IDOC)
  • If you are not a US Citizen or Permanent Resident, please visit the Start Your Process page of the Afford section to learn how to apply for financial aid. International applicants must apply for and demonstrate financial need at the time of their application for admission in order to receive financial aid from Dartmouth at any point during their undergraduate studies.