Transfer Term

A transfer term is term of academic study at colleges with which Dartmouth has no official exchange program agreements. Students are not eligible for Dartmouth financial aid funds (scholarships and loans) during these terms. If eligible, aid will be in the form of federal assistance and outside scholarships. In order to receive these funds students must be enrolled at least half-time.