Dartmouth’s renowned undergraduate education is distinguished by our faculty’s passion for teaching. That passion empowers students with the education—in and out of the classroom—and preparation they’ll use after they leave Dartmouth to change the world.
We’re thrilled to offer a specialized campus visit for prospective students that highlights Dartmouth’s excellence in teaching. In keeping with Dartmouth’s small, close-knit community, attendance at this special program will be kept low. Registration is required.
During this unique visit you will
- Hear about Dartmouth’s First Year Student Enrichment Program (FYSEP)
- Enjoy lunch in Dartmouth’s dining halls and talk with students about the distinctly different academic experience at Dartmouth.
- Explore the beauty of Dartmouth on a campus tour.
- Attend two different classes taught by Dartmouth faculty and designed for the INBound Program.
- Learn about the holistic admissions process from our Dean of Admissions and Financial Aid, Lee Coffin.
- Round out your day with Director of Financial Aid, G. Dino Koff, who will explain how Dartmouth’s generous financial aid program will make all this affordable for you.
10:00 – 10:45 a.m. Check-in
11:00 – 11:45 a.m. Welcoming remarks and Dartmouth Overview
12:00 p.m. Lunch at the Dining Hall
12:45 – 1:45 p.m. Campus Tour
2:00 – 2:30 p.m. and 2:40 p.m. – 3:10 pm: Classes with Dartmouth Faculty
3:20 – 3:30 p.m. Holistic Admissions Process Overview
3:30 – 4:15 p.m. Financial Aid Presentation
If the cost of traveling to Hanover is prohibitive for you, you may request transportation assistance when you RSVP. We can either provide free round-trip bus tickets for you and one guest from Boston or $50 reimbursement to off-set the cost of driving.
Schedule Changes: Campus life is always evolving—events, content, and locations are subject to change.