Attend an open house and experience the many ways that Dartmouth students shape their education, in and out of the classroom. These specialized campus visits highlight Dartmouth's excellence in teaching and include:
- An introduction to Dartmouth from an admissions officer.
- Descriptions of life at Dartmouth from our students.
- Faculty lectures and workshops that take place in our classrooms, labs, or studios.
- A campus tour that grounds the student experience with a sense of place.
- Lunch in Dartmouth's dining hall with admissions office staff and current students.
- Answers to your questions about admissions and financial aid.
Typically, an open house program will run from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on a weekday in July or August to allow visitors to experience Dartmouth's sophomore summer in full swing.
In keeping with Dartmouth's small, close-knit community, attendance at these events is kept low. Add your name to our mailing list to be notified of future dates as soon as they are announced.