A confirmed reservation is required for groups of 10 or more visitors.
Use this link to request your group visit. Requests must be made at least 30 days before your intended visit.
After we receive your request, our group visit coordinator will be in touch to confirm whether or not we are able to accommodate your request. If approved, we will contact you to confirm your group's itinerary and to finalize the details of your visit.
In the event that we are unable to accommodate your group, you are welcome to stop by our office and we will be happy to provide you with campus maps for a self-guided tour.
- We cannot guarantee accommodations for all group requests. For each request, we will consider the date and time requested, the size and nature of your group, and the purpose of your visit.
- We cannot accommodate large groups when classes are not in session.
- We cannot accommodate large groups during the month of April.
- Monday and Friday mornings are the busiest. Please consider planning your group visit for the afternoon or mid-week.
- For groups of less than 10, please have each individual student register independently. Chaperones do not need to register.