Congratulations from the Dartmouth Financial Aid Office!
Do you have questions about your financial aid award? We invite you to drop in during one of our Drop-In Zoom Sessions to have your question answered by a Financial Aid staff member.
To attend a remote drop-in session:
- Click the link (below) corresponding to the session that you would like to attend. This will take you to the Zoom platform.
- If you have not used Zoom before – you will be prompted to download the Zoom app. If you do not wish to do this, you can join through your browser. Additional information and support for Zoom can be found online.
- We understand the importance of privacy when dealing with financial aid, so you will enter through a Zoom Meeting Waiting Room. When a staff member becomes available, you will be invited into the Zoom, and assigned a "break-out room" where you will meet privately with a staff member, one-on-one.
- The Zoom drop-in sessions are on a first-come, first-served basis. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with an estimated wait time when you join, and you cannot see who else is in the waiting room.
Click on the links below to enter the Zoom sessions:
If these drop-in sessions do not work for your schedule, please contact us by email to schedule a Zoom meeting during a time that is convenient to you.
As always, we are available via phone and email to address your question and concerns. Do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Phone: (603) 646-2451
Toll Free: (800) 443-3605
- Email: Financial.email@example.com
- Office hours: 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and 1 p.m.-4 p.m. ET, Monday – Friday.
In accordance with the College's winter break, the Financial Aid Office will be closed from December 19 through January 3. We will return on January 4 at 9:00 a.m.