Visits & Events Sign-up
Our Calendar & Events Sign-up will show you when we are hosting tours and information sessions. Take a minute to sign up and register your visit to campus before you leave home.
Information Sessions & Campus Tours
RSVP for tours and info sessions and see what’s going on in Hanover today.
- Admissions Information Session (45 minutes; all welcome): Learn more about a Dartmouth education, our application process, and financial aid offered by the College. We will highlight some of the many things that make Dartmouth unique.
- Campus Tour (1 hour; all welcome): A current student will lead you around campus and share Dartmouth stories.
- Student Forums: These forums are a great opportunity to hear directly from current Dartmouth students about their experiences and to have your questions answered. These forums are offered on select Saturdays, and are open to prospective students only.
- Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m., 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- During office hours, our phone lines are open.
Visitors can wait here for tours, get information, or just grab a cup of coffee.
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. - check calendar for availability.
TIPS FOR A LOW-STRESS VISIT
Our busiest times are Monday and Friday mornings. You can have a less stressful visit simply by planning an afternoon time.
Are you available off-peak? Summer is a popular time to see Dartmouth in action, because students are in residence taking classes. During July and August, as well as all high school vacation periods, tours and info sessions can be very crowded.
Group Visits of 10 or More
We recommend that you contact our office at least one month in advance. We’ll do our best to accommodate large groups but in the event that we are unable to accommodate your visit, we will be happy to provide you with campus maps.
We cannot accommodate large groups when classes are not in session or during the month of April.
Remember that Monday and Friday mornings are the busiest. You can often arrange a less stressful visit just by planning to be here in the afternoon.
Email us to arrange a large group tour.