Visits & Events Sign-up
Our Calendar & Events Sign-up will show you when we are hosting tours and information sessions. Take a minute to sign up and register your visit to campus before you leave home.
Information for Visitors
***Due to our academic calendar, hosted information sessions and tours are suspended between November 15, 2014 and January 10, 2015. Please feel free to register now for hosted visits in the new year. Our Admissions Office is, however, open from Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for visitors who would like to pick up information and a campus map. The office will be closed November 27 & 28 and from December 24 to January 2.***
Term-Time Visitor Programs
- Admissions Information Sessions (45 minutes; all welcome): Learn more about a Dartmouth education, our application process, and financial aid offered by the College. We will highlight some of the many things that make Dartmouth unique.
- Campus Tours (1 hour; all welcome): A current student will lead you around campus and share Dartmouth stories.
- Student Forums: These forums are a great opportunity to hear directly from current Dartmouth students about their experiences and to have your questions answered. These forums are offered on select Saturdays, and are open to prospective students only.
Regular Office Hours
- Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m., 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- During office hours, our phone lines are open.
Visitors can wait here for tours, get information, or just grab a cup of coffee.
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. - check calendar for availability.
TIPS FOR A LOW-STRESS VISIT
Our busiest times are Monday and Friday mornings. You can have a less stressful visit simply by planning an afternoon time.
Are you available off-peak? Summer is a popular time to see Dartmouth in action, because students are in residence taking classes. During July and August, as well as all high school vacation periods, tours and info sessions can be very crowded.
Group Visits of 10 or More
We recommend that you contact our office at least one month in advance. We’ll do our best to accommodate large groups but in the event that we are unable to accommodate your visit, we will be happy to provide you with campus maps.
We cannot accommodate large groups when classes are not in session or during the month of April.
Remember that Monday and Friday mornings are the busiest. You can often arrange a less stressful visit just by planning to be here in the afternoon.
Email us to arrange a large group tour.