Coming to Campus in June, July, or August
Summer is a popular time to see Dartmouth in action, because students are in residence taking classes from June 19 to August 20.
During your visit you can:
- Learn about the distinctive aspects of a Dartmouth education at one of our information sessions.
- Take a tour and connect with students on the Green.
- On select Monday afternoons, have coffee with one of our students.
- On select Fridays, join us for special programming with our faculty and a complimentary BBQ lunch (weather permitting).
Hanover, NH is an idyllic New England college town. Don't miss us this summer!
Faculty Friday Session
New Faculty Friday Session now available!
If you and your family would like to join us for our Faculty Friday session, please plan your visit on August 15.
Prospective students & their families: Learn more about Dartmouth's unique undergraduate experience from a professor & an admissions officer. Then embark on a campus tour followed by a complimentary BBQ lunch. Following lunch, visit the Thayer School of Engineering for an information session and tour, tour Dartmouth’s Life Sciences Center and learn more about our Pre-Health advising program, or visit the Digital Arts Leadership Innovation (DALI) lab to learn how students, faculty and staff are using technology to help organizations, social entrepreneurs and businesses solve a wide range of communications challenges.
Faculty Friday Schedule
- Information session: 10:30 – 11:15 a.m.
- Campus tour: 11:15 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- BBQ (weather permitting): 12:15- 1:15 p.m.
- Thayer School of Engineering Information Session and Tour: 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.
- Life Sciences Center Tour: 1:30 -2:00 p.m.
- DALI Research Lab Tour: 1:30 – 2:00 p.m.
Visiting on a Monday afternoon? Interested in having coffee with a current Dartmouth student? Check in with the Admissions office upon arrival to register.
*Space is limited and on a first come, first serve basis. Offered on Mondays through August 18 only.
Getting to Campus
Planes, trains, cars, and buses. You can get here from there.
Choose from classic New England inns, national chain hotels, or local bed and breakfasts. Dartmouth's own Hanover Inn is located on campus, and our hotel booking engine will list accommodations by proximity to the College. Can't find what you need? Check out The Hanover Area Chamber of Commerce website.