Getting to Campus
Planes, trains, cars, and buses. You can get here from there. Most of our information sessions/campus tours start from the Admissions Office at McNutt Hall, right on the Dartmouth Green.
- Google Maps: Dartmouth and the Upper Valley
- Mobile Map: Navigate Dartmouth with this comprehensive, searchable map, optimized for use on internet-enabled mobile devices.
- Printable Campus Map (11" x 17" PDF)
Driving and Parking
Dropping off at Admissions
Admissions Office, McNutt Hall: 10 North Main Street, Hanover, NH 03755
Parking For Admissions/Dartmouth Campus
Hanover Parking Garage: 7 Lebanon Street, Hanover, NH 03755
A Quick Walk from the Parking Garage
Walking from the Hanover Parking Facility to the Admissions Office in McNutt is a five-minute stroll:
- Turn left on Lebanon Street.
- Follow the road to Main Street.
- Turn right on Main Street.
- Continue on Main Street through the intersection. McNutt Hall is the third red brick building on the left. Look for an inuksuk, cairn-like stones, in front of our building.
- Lebanon (N.H.) Municipal Airport (LEB), 10 miles from campus, is served by daily commuter flights to Boston and New York. General aviation service is also available.
- Manchester-Boston Regional Airport (MHT) is 90 minutes south of Hanover. There is Greyhound bus service to nearby White River Junction, Vermont from Manchester Airport three times daily.
- Boston Logan (BOS) is 2.5 hours south. The Dartmouth Coach and Greyhound bus both connect Hanover to Boston and Logan Airport. The coach stop is on the south side of the Green.
- Amtrak's "Vermonter" service from Washington and New York arrives daily in nearby White River Junction, Vermont.
- Dartmouth Coach (800) 637-0123 offers daily service between the Dartmouth campus, Boston's South Station, and Logan Airport (BOS). Roundtrip service leaves Hanover every two hours, at least 6 times each day. Dartmouth Coach also offers daily service between Hanover and New York City. The coach stop is on the south side of the Green.
- Greyhound bus service (800) 231-2222 from across the region arriving daily in White River Junction, Vermont, with connections to the Dartmouth campus.
- Upper Valley Ride (802) 356-9320 offers shuttle service between the Dartmouth campus and various nearby airports (BOS, MHT, BTV, LEB). Campus visitors may use the student rate.