Financial Aid Apply for Aid

Undocumented Students

Reapply to Dartmouth for the financial aid we provide for undocumented students.

Forms to Complete and Submit 

Parents' Tax Returns

Signed copies of Parents' 2015 Federal Income Tax Return, including all schedules and W-2 forms. Please be sure that the student's name and Dartmouth ID (if applicable) appears at the top of each page submitted. If no income tax return will be filed, this should be certified in writing by completing the 2017-2018 Non-Filing Statement.

Financial Aid