Check Your Application
Make updates, check your admissions application status, or check on your financial aid applications.
If you have registered as a Dartmouth applicant through the Common Application, you will have received login information for our secure student information system. You can get the latest updates about your application or (if applicable) your financial aid awards via this login page.
How to Make Updates
Contact Information Updates: Contact info, decision plan, and other process-related updates should be made via email to email@example.com. Your application record will be updated and a copy of your email message will be added to your file.
Application Updates: Please don’t send large amounts of additional material. We are not able to process copies of certificates, trophies, newsletters, or minor extracurricular updates. But, if you just won a championship, the National Spelling Bee, or the Tri-Wizard Tournament, we would be happy to hear about it. You can log into Dartmouth College Student Information System to submit your news.
Common Password and Log-in Problems
I can’t retrieve my username and password!
- It can take up to 10 business days to process a new application. We will email you as soon as we have your application file set up in our system.
- Once you receive our confirmation email, you should be able to retrieve your username and password without a problem.
- If you have received an email from our office and are still having trouble, you may be entering an email address that is different from the one we have on file for you. Be sure to enter the email address that we used to notify you that we received your application.
- If you have not received a confirmation email from Dartmouth, your email software may be handling messages from Dartmouth as spam. Please be sure your filter will allow messages from the following addresses:
I have a username and password, but they don't work!
- The most common cause of problems with username and password are typos. Try copying and pasting your username and password to prevent mistakes.
- If you are still having trouble logging in, please visit the Dartmouth Student Information System Username and Password Lookup Help.